Build your Use-cases and Pilots
Validate your technology through pilots and use-cases with the most relevant partners to build up traction for successful market deployment
Often investors turn down investment opportunities due to a lack of customer validation. To overcome this, BGI’s experience shows that the best way to overcome this is to deliver one or more use cases in target markets.
BGI team will help you plan your pilots and identify the best partners to engage with. This program is designed to help you refine your value proposition, as well as connecting with potential customers and increasing your chances of securing funding.
Depending on the sector & company profile, co-funding for pilots may be available BGI ongoing programmes.
What do we offer?
- Assistance in defining clear objectives for your pilots, ensuring they align with your business goals;
- Support in determining the financial resources required to conduct the pilots effectively;
- Assess eligibility for BGI co-funding of your pilot;
- Identification of suitable partners based on your interests and the specific type of pilot you intend to conduct;
- Intro meetings facilitation with suitable partners.
What you can expect to receive as part of the service (deliverables):
- Memo on the Technical & Financial design of your pilot / use case, to guide you engaging in implementation partners;
- A shortlist of possible partners who align with your venture's focus areas and objectives;
- Introduction to key partners for deployment of your pilot / use case.
This service is continuously open to receive applications but the following cutoff dates will be considered to select the applicants: 30 August 2023; 5 October 2023; 5 January 2024; 15 April 2024; 30 July 2024; 15 October 2024.
The service is directed to EIC beneficiaries from the Health, Digital, Biotech & Pharma, CleanTech & Climate, Energy & Mobility, Food & Agritech & Blue tech sectors.
€6,500 - €15,000